[wingide-users] Command Line Arguments

Wing IDE Support support at
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:27:49 -0500 (EST)

I believe the "Debug run args bugfix" for Wing IDE 1.1.10 will
fix this for you:

(currently last item on page)

Sorry about that!  It was a regression that I'm embarassed to admit
made it through our testing for this version.

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!