Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Command Line Arguments

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:27:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I believe the "Debug run args bugfix" for Wing IDE 1.1.10 will
fix this for you:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads_list&version=1.1.10&section=bugfix

(currently last item on page)

Sorry about that!  It was a regression that I'm embarassed to admit
made it through our testing for this version.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com