Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Maximized Window Restored

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 17:31:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This is a known problem on Windows because the zoom operation is not being
handled correctly by the gui portability layer that we use.  It's on our
near-term list of things to look at fixing.  A work-around for now is to
manually resize the window up rather than using the zoom icons on the
window.  This is of course not as convenient.

Thanks for reporting this.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!