Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Auto-completion of wxPython classes during editing?

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:45:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Have you checked whether you've got the Python Path in Project Properties
set up to match the path at runtime?  If your code does things like
os.path.append() or otherwise sets up the path to find wxPython modules
then Wing may not be finding the superclasses you're using.

I'm not 100% sure this is the problem you're seeing but it's the first
thing to check.  Let me know if that doesn't help.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com