Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] using 'native' gtk on os x

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

I think you'll need to specify --system-gtk as the first command line
option to 'wing' on the command line.  If that works, edit run-wing.sh
to avoid always having to do that.

Only gtk 1.x will work and it's a bit of a crap shoot anyway with anything
other than 1.2.8.  Gtk 2.x is definately not going to work.

Hope that helps.

- Stephan