[wingide-users] using 'native' gtk on os x

Wing IDE Support support at
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

I think you'll need to specify --system-gtk as the first command line
option to 'wing' on the command line.  If that works, edit
to avoid always having to do that.

Only gtk 1.x will work and it's a bit of a crap shoot anyway with anything
other than 1.2.8.  Gtk 2.x is definately not going to work.

Hope that helps.

- Stephan