[wingide-users] using .emacs preferences

Wing IDE Support support at
Sat, 17 May 2003 19:53:15 -0400 (EDT)

Nope, sorry.  We didn't try to implement that since we don't implement the
entire emacs feature set and didn't want to get into also embedding lisp.
We're planning to add more of that kind of power, but with Python of
course! ;-)

- Stephan