Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] suppress splash screen

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 19:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

Not currently possible short of modifying the startup code.  Does sound
like a good idea to add a pref to turn this off.  People using Wing as an
emacs/vi like editor from the command line don't want to see this thing
every time.

If it drives you nuts let me know and I can send you a patch that turns it
off.  I believe it's trivial to do.

- Stephan