[wingide-users] opening .py files in wing

Wing IDE Support support at
Sat, 17 May 2003 19:35:46 -0400 (EDT)

Take a look at this FAQ item.  It's the only thing I can think of off-hand
and it should also let you verify that the resource is being set up

If that doesn't help, let us know so we can try to figure out what's up.

- Stephan