Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Copying folded code

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 10:57:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Are you sure you're selecting through to the next visible line?  You need
to drag the cursor down to the start of the next line to select the
newline and the folded code as well.  The visual feedback shows an added
box of selection after the end of the line that should only appear if you
drag downward to the next line while selecting.  Could perhaps be more
obvious, but it does work if selected this way.

- Stephan