Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Copying folded code

Marc Recht marc at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:25:39 +0200

--==========1562791422==========

> Currently, they are always expanded when you paste them.  But yes you
> can select a range that includes folded areas and copy the text there
> to paste elsewhere.
I want do something like this:

def A(a):

def B(b): (<- folded - contains several lines of code)

def C(c):

I want to select the "defB(b):" and copy it to another File with all=20
included lines of code. without unfolding it first. But, when I use the=20
std. ctrl-c/v WingIDE copys only the single line "defB(b):" and not the=20
containing code.

Regards,
Marc