Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Syntax-highlighting properties ...

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 12:52:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hmmm, it should look something like this:

http://wingide.com/images/screenshots/sourceindex.gif

Are you not seeing all this highlighting in Python?

Non-Python syntax highlighting looks different of course, but is roughly
the same in scope.  If your file isn't being recognized as Python, try
forcing the Syntax Highlighting from the Source menu.  If that's the
problem, you can also add extra file extensions to be recognized as Python
by Wing with the main.extra-mime-types preference.  E.g.:

main.extra-mime-types = { 'pydist': 'text/x-python' }

Or, add #!python on the first line of your source files (or anything
starting with #! and containing the word python).

We are working on making the syntax highlighting colors/fonts/styles
user-configurable, but right now they're hard-wired.

Hope that helps.

- Stephan