Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] A few MacOS X issues

Luc Bourhis Luc_J_Bourhis at mac.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:37:35 +0100

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 03:28  am, Wing IDE Support wrote:

> Have you tried looking at configuration options for Apple X11?  It
> sounds
> like its window manager may be ignoring our window positions.

On Apple X11 mailing-list
(http://lists.apple.com/archives/x11-users/2003/Jan/10/
windowplacementrequestsi.txt) I've found that the following rule is
used:

1. if USPosition is set, use it

Is it what WingIDE does ?

> Also, you should be able to configure passing through clicks after
> raising
> windows, instead of requiring a second click.

I've only found how to switch to a follow-focus behaviour but not how
to stick to click-to-focus with passing the clicks to the just-raised
window. Would you know whether XDarwin/OroborX has the latter right?

> Also be sure you've got a project file that has been saved to disk.
> Window positions are stored there and won't be stored unless the
> project
> has at least one file added to it.

I have a project file.

--