Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Turning off incremental search default

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:57:26 -0500 (EST)

It does look like unchecking the "Incremental" button in the search
manager is only for the current session and is forgotten if you close the
search manager.  We should probably de saving the search options in the
project... I'll check into this to see if we can add it in the next
release.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc