Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Turning off brace matching?

gary.h.merrill@gsk.com gary.h.merrill at gsk.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:12:24 -0500

I just installed 1.1.8 and noticed that it highlights matching braces.  My
installation of 1.1.7 did not do this (or at least so I recall).  Is there
a way to turn off this feature?  I concede that in various circumstances
(though unlike in Lisp they seem to me to occur relatively infrequently in
Python) this is a valuable feature, but I personally find it to be severely
irritating to have it on all the time.  Any help here?

Gary H. Merrill
Director and Principal Scientist, New Applications
Data Exploration Sciences
GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
(919) 483-8456