Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Remote Debugging Problems

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:04:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

It sounds like there is a problem in the location-map that you're using:
Wing isn't matching up the file names correctly so it will fail to stop
at breakpoints.

You may need to use a backslash to line continue the location map
in your prefs:

debug.location-map{ '127.0.0.1':None, \
'192.168.53.8':[('/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.6.0', 'file:Z:/Zope-2.6.0')], }

Another thing to try is to Pause from Wing and see what files it complains
about not being able to find when you go up and down the stack.

You can turn on logging in WingDBG for more info on the file names it's
seeing on the debug server side, and also see some details on the IDE side
by running console_wing.exe from the command prompt on win32.

If that doesn't help, please let us know.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com