Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Help w/ Coding Standards

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:02:47 -0500 (EST)

FYI, I've added this feature.  Will be in the next minor release (1.1.9).

The only oddity I found in Scintilla was that some older versions don't
handle the EDGE_BACKGROUND mode right with tab indents (the highlight
was positioned wrong).  This is fixed in newer versions, however.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com