Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Bug Report: Cannot save files

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:09:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

There's now a bugfix for this problem for Wing IDE Standard and Wing IDE
Lite 1.1.9-1 on Linux and Unix platforms (it isn't an issue for Windows):

http://wingide.com/support/downloads_list&version=1.1.9&section=bugfix

Obtain and install Bugfix #9.

We recommend installing this fix only if the bug is a problem for you.

Thanks again for reporting it.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!