[wingide-users] open filenames with spaces

Wing IDE Support support at
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:19:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Nick wrote:
> When starting wing on the command line with spaces in the file name (quoted
> properly, of course), wing opens each part of the file name as a separate
> file.  So I just got 8 windows, each with a file name I'm not interested in.
>   It works fine if you open from the menu, though.

Oops, looks like we had a problem on Linux/Unix due to a wrong arg
expansion form in the startup shell script.

Sorry about that!  To fix the problem, apply bugfix #15 from this list:

It looks like the Windows version of Wing was unaffected by this problem.

Thanks for reporting it.

- Stephan