Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Deprecated module 'rotor' when using Python 2.3b2

Richard Moseley richard.moseley at tissoft.co.uk
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:03:05 +0100

Since I have compiled Python 2.3b2, I receive the following message whenever I
start to debug a program:

/usr/local/lib/wingide/bin/2.3.0/opensource/schannel/securechannel.py:52:
DeprecationWarning: the rotor module uses an insecure algorithm and is
deprecated

I get these messages when I use my laptop to run wingide but by work machine
as the screen, the warnings come up on the xterm session that I leave up.

Apart from this, I've use wingide for a number of years now, though probably
not as some others on this list, I generally only use to track down problems
that would otherwise require excessive 'print's.

Richard Moseley