Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Help Support Python

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:04:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This seems like it might be of enough interest to Wing users... sorry
for the off-topic post.

I'm forwarding below a message from Guido van Rossum about the PSF, which
is now accepting donations in order to facilitate its work protecting the
intellectual property rights behind Python and towards building a grant
program to fund a portion of the future development of the language.

Please consider helping out.

Thanks,

- Stephan