Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] c-t and debugger bug?

dave@immunitysec.com dave at immunitysec.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:23:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm, this isn't a large program. I don't think it's going to be source
analysis. I do import re, but that shouldn't be a problem.

I cleared all breakpoints, and then reran it with f5. Unlike what I
expected, where it stops on the top line, it just ran the whole thing. I
also notice that listening for a back-connection takes a while, which I
also didn't expect.

Of course, I didn't get to control it, since it didn't stop at the top
line...
-dave