[wingide-users] c-t and debugger bug? dave at
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:14:54 -0400 (EDT)

1. Be nice to have control-T working like in Emacs. :>

2. I keep getting this weird freezing effect when I'm in the debugger now.
I'm using Wing 1.1.8 on Linux. When I start the debugger, it'll load, and
then the gui will freeze for a bit, and then I can look at the debugger
window for a few seconds, and then it will freeze again, and so on. Really
bugs me, since I basically bought wing for the run-time debugger. :<

Does anyone else get this? I'm not sure how to analyze this, since it
happens on different programs...I'm debugging locally, not remotely or
anythign weird like that.