[wingide-users] Feature request (if possible)

Peter Bengtsson mail at
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:14:51 +0000

When you type away in Wing a box pops up with suggestions that you can
"tab" or scroll up and down.
A very useful feature.
But sometimes it can be rather annoying as you can't see what is written
above the current line. The popup box demands a bit too much attention.

Would it be possible have this box 50-60% transparant? Does your GUI app
allow for this?
It would really look cool and Mac OSXish.

The pickiest user of the week, Peter

PS. Where do I submit a feature request formally? ...after I've had some
input on this email.