Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Debugging zope slow

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:37:10 -0800

Hi,

I find that Zope runs significantly slower when debugging on the wing
port. Maybe around 3 to 6 times slower (py 2.1.3, Zope 2.6.1b1, Intel 1
Ghz, Linux). I only run on that port when I run into really tricky
bugs, but it sure does make debugging a lot easier.

I suppose it would be quite difficult (probably really, really
difficult?), but if Wing also debugged Python Scripts and Zope Page
Templates (ZPT) that lived on the filesystem, that would be really
cool. Setting a break point in ZPT would be kind of nifty :)