Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] A Window Per File

Christian Jensen cjensen at orixsystems.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:17:31 -0600

I was wondering if it is possible to have a new window open for each file I
double click.

I was thinking that last thread about gui.one-view-per-window=true would do
it, but it still opens up each file in the same window.

I like to have two windows open so that I can visually access each document.
This _might_ allow me to drag chunks of code around. I know it is a
different issue, but is it possible to turn off the replication (copy and
paste on drag)? I rather cut and paste, more standard drag and droppish.

Thanks!
Christian