Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Cloned windows or C-x 2

Doug Glenn dglenn at charter.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:08:43 -0500

On Sunday 19 January 2003 11:17, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> I've heard about cloned windows'es with which I can Ctrl-Tab or
> Alt-Tab between, but I see nothing of this in the menus.
>
> Can I at all, regarding my license, have multiple windows'es? I'm
> getting a bit bored with using C-x b all the time to swap between
> buffers in the same window.

Greetings!

Edit, Preference file and add the following line.
# open multiple windows.
gui.one-view-per-window=3Dtrue

This will allow you to open multiple windows with other files. I only=20
did a quickie test on a project file to open one source file, then=20
opened another window with another source file. =20

I think this is what your asking for.

-----
Doug