Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Cloned windows or C-x 2

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:17:50 +0000

I have WingIDE 1.1.7
Licensed platform: windows
License term: unlimited
Restriction: Non-commercial use only

What I would like to be able to do is the equivalent of C-x 2 in emacs.
I.e. two horizontal "buffers" next to each other so that I can 1) look
elsewhere in open file and 2) look at another file.
I've heard about cloned windows'es with which I can Ctrl-Tab or Alt-Tab
between, but I see nothing of this in the menus.

Can I at all, regarding my license, have multiple windows'es? I'm getting a
bit bored with using C-x b all the time to swap between buffers in the same
window.

If I can't, which license do I have to upgrade to?

Peter