Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Help w/ Coding Standards

Jeff Sasmor jsasmor at gte.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:44:36 -0500

The Scintilla editor used by Wing can let you do this using the
SetEdgeColumn command, but when I've tried doing this (in
my own work, not Wing) the results aren't  too nice and
don't work well with all fonts, not even all monospaced fonts.

See http://www.pyframe.com/wxdocs/stc/longlines.html
Jeff Sasmor
jeff@sasmor.com