Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Minor annoyance: no default file extension

Rishel,Wes Wes.Rishel at gartner.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:35:38 -0500

The same is true for python source files. The dialogue for saving a new =
file defaults to *.py (so only .py files show) but you have to manually =
type the ".py" with the file name.=20

Once you saved it but forgot to put the extension on then some prompting =
features stop working.

This, too, is a minor annoyance because it is inconsistent with =
virtually every other software package I have ever used.