Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Minor annoyance: no default file extension

Rene Pijlman rene at lab.applinet.nl
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:12:29 +0100

Hello,

When I save a new Wing project and enter a name in the save as dialog, a
project file is created without the ".wpr" extension, even though "Wing
Project" was selected in the "Save as type" field of the dialog.

All other Windows applications I'm used to add their own extension by
default.

No big deal, since its easy enough to add the extension manually, but I
thought I'd report it anyway.

I'm using Wing 1.1.7 with Python 2.2 on Windows 2000 Professional.

Regards,
René Pijlman