Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] bug (plain text)

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:58:09 -0500 (EST)

> On Friday 24 January 2003 10:23 am, Sergey Magafurov Pager mail.ru wrote:
> > My OS is Win2000. I have associated *.py files with wing. When i trying to
> > open file "c:\qwe qwe.py" wing opens two files: "c:\qwe" and "qwe". Of
> > course, there are no such files. Generally this bug is arising when file
> > name contains spaces.What can i do ?

FYI for the list:  This was caused by a problem in Windows, a bug that
apparently KDE's Konqueror emulates.  There is a work-around for win32
given here:

http://wingide.com/support/faq#s5q9

I was unable to come up with a work-around for KDE but it may be possible
to get that to quote command line args properly as well so that file names
aren't split into multiple args.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!