Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Mac OSX, Python framework, and netserver module exception

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
13 Feb 2003 13:32:53 -0500

It looks like the problem is that there's two separate Python versions
on the Mac: python built with framework support (sometimes referred to
as MacPython) and python without framework support (sometimes referred
to as unix-python).  Extension modules built with one of these versions
evidently will not work with the other version because of differences in
how the shared library symbols are resolved.

We are investigating this problem and will probably release a patch for
Wing that contains the extension modules built for MacPython as well as
the modules for unix-python.

John