Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Getting Wing to execute code on OS X

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:53:41 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Richard Chamberlain wrote:
> Basically, if your issue relates to the console, then you need to edit
> wingdb which is in the WingIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/ directory.
>
> You need to add:
>
> DISPLAY=:0.0
> export DISPLAY

Setting this in your Project Properties / Environment area should also
work.  The problem is that wingdb should be setting DISPLAY to :0.0 on OS
X if it's not at all set.  We had to do that in our IDE startup script
also because OS X generally doesn't set this value by default.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com