Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] bug (plain text)

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:45:53 -0500 (EST)

FYI, I think the problem is related to having Russian (or other non-US)
localization.  Our win2k machine died recently but once we've got the
replacement set up we'll look at this and try to fix it (path name
handling does differ subtley among Windows versions).

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com