Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] mac os x wing issues

Richard Chamberlain richard at sunsetandlabrea.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:46:20 +0000

Hello,

I've been using wing on os x a couple of times over the last few days
and have found some little niggles. This is using Apple's X11 beta so
of course they could be issues with that as well (in fact I think some
are).

Opening a debug console doesn't seem to work, for me at least. If I
choose to open a debug console the debugger never gets a connection.

In the editor window there is a button bottom left which is obscured by
the little apple window drag icon.

How do I put in a #? It's alt-3 outside of X11, I obviously think this
is a X11 issue. I've been using the Ctrl-Slash but I'm more comfortable
with alt-3.

shift-alt-w to open a new window doesn't seem to work - I guess again
that this may be another x11 issue.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Richard