Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Call Tips?

Mirko Zeibig mirko-lists at zeibig.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:23:40 +0100

Hello,

I know this is in the FAQ, but I'd be interested wether there are plans to
include tool-tips in the (near, far) future. I have another editor (Visual
Slickedit) which does this very well, it includes the documentation string for
functions as well.
(OK, the python support is a bit weak, it only expands classnames in the same
module you work in and those found in the standardlib, has no debugger etc,
WingIDE is a far better Python-IDE, but the missing call-tips are a bit
annoying),

Best Regards
Mirko
--
"Ein, zwei, drei im Sauseschritt, saust die Zeit, wir sausen mit!"
(Busch sein Willi, und nit sein Georg)