[wingide-users] Bug report (windows)

Wing IDE Support support at
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:02:28 -0500 (EST)

This problem is specific to Windows where key presses for modifier keys
are reported somewhat differently, and it only happens on keyboards where
the right alt key is alt gr (in this case '\' was typed with alt gr +
another key).

There is now a patch for Wing 1.1.8-3 that solves this in all the emacs
interaction managers:

The same patch works for both Wing IDE Lite and Standard.

Note that using forward slash "/" is a work-around in older versions
of Wing or if you don't want to apply the patch.

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!