Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] wingide 1.1.8-3 Install

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:18:17 -0500 (EST)

You can work around this problem either by setting environment
variable WING_TAR_CMD to 'tar' or by altering the wing-install.py
script so it returns 'tar' and not 'gtar' from GetGTarCmd().

We thought gtar was there on all linux systems but this isn't
the case so will be fixing this shortly... sorry about that.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com