Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] What is this other blue line?

Dave Aitel dave at immunitysec.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:11:58 -0500

Indentation with Python is the holy grail, isn't it? :> One thing I miss
from Emacs is where I could hit backspace on the front of a line, and it
would do the shift-tab. :> I kinda liked the little blue lines though.
They nicely delimited if statements for me. :>

In case you're wondering what other users are doing with WingIDE, I'm
writing a pyGTK program located at http://www.immunitysec.com/CANVAS/ .
I also am using it to support SPIKE Proxy, a GPLed Python web app
assessment tool (http://www.immunitysec.com/spike.html).

Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.