[wingide-users] WingIDE success story

Paul Furber paulf at
24 Dec 2003 12:14:48 +0200

Hi all,
I don't know where to send this to on the Wing site so I thought I'd
share with everyone.

<Begin rave about Wing>
WingIDE seriously rocks. About three weeks ago I received a panic call
from a friend who referred me to a company he knew in dire need of some
help with their Python system. The former developer had emigrated (the
company suspects to run away from the bugs) leaving them in the lurch
with a very tight deadline. Wing's source browser helped me understand
all the code very quickly and the remote debugger was invaluable seeing
what was going on in various disparate subsystems - image capture
modules in C, web page serving via Python CGI and some database
All round, a brilliant product and worth every cent. Keep it up guys.