Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Re: [wingide-announce] Free Wing IDE 2.0 Upgrades Starting Today

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:02:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Fredrik Juhlin wrote:
> Do you have a (rough) ETA on v2.0?

Ah, the inevitable question!  Thanks for asking it.  ;-)

It's a major upgrade with substantial rewriting, so we're not making our
release schedule public.

What I can tell you is we're working intensively on it and the release is
not imminent.

Anyone wanting to see product as early as possible, and willing to
participate in beta testing, please email to support@wingide.com so we can
put you on a list.  Our first beta may be very well be public, but this
isn't certain yet.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!