Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Re: [wingide-announce] Free Wing IDE 2.0 Upgrades Starting Today

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:32:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Doug Glenn wrote:
> On Thursday 28 August 2003 15:10, Wing IDE Announce wrote:
> > All other existing users of Wing IDE 1.0 and 1.1 will be able to
> > upgrade to Wing IDE 2.0 through a reduced-cost upgrade program.
>
> Any ideas as to what might be these costs?

Yes, it'll be 50% of the product price, or $89.50.  We've gone a long time
w/o a paid upgrade, but in the future expect them to happen roughly every
year or year and a half.

BTW, the full price of the Linux version is going to go up from $149 to
$179 when 2.0 is released, so that all the platforms are the same price.

- Stephan