Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] (no subject)

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:12:59 -0400 (EDT)

Can you send the error-log file to support@wingide.com?  It's in
~/.wingide on Linux/Unix and profiles/[username] inside your Wing IDE
installation on Windows.

Also, can you browse the web from this machine or isn't it set up with a
network connection?

In case it's useful, there's some additional info on this problem
available here:

http://wingide.com/support/faq#s2q3

Thanks,

- Stephan