Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] "debug process never connected"

John Ehresman jpe at wingide.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:25:09 -0400

Joel Gleizes wrote:
> I see a first message: "Listening for back-connection"
> and then appears this error message :"The debug
> process never connected back to WingIDE. Aborting
> debug session"

The error message indicates that the program being debugged failed to
start.  Some of the common problems that can cause this and how to fix
them are outlined in the Wing FAQ at http://wingide.com/support/faq#s2q3

If the FAQ doesn't address your problem, please let us know what
operating system you're running Wing on and what versions of Wing and of
Python you're using.

Hope this helps,