Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Project manager questions

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:43:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Matt Goodall wrote:
> >I'm actually a bit surprised we're not matching the omit patterns to
> >directory names, so if this causes you problems let me know and I can look
> >at a patch for this.
> >
> It would certainly be useful, I could then use the prefs you mention
> above properly again. Perhaps a proj.package-omit-dirs setting?

There is now a patch available that applies the contents of the
package-omit-types preference also to directories during Add Directory
Tree.  This should get you what you want if you add '*.svn' to that
preference.

Grab bugfix #18 from here:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads_list&prod=wingstd&version=1.1.9&section=bugfix

Note that the patch is for Wing IDE Standard only.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!

www.wingide.com