Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Project manager questions

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:57:54 +0100

Hi,

I've only started using Wing IDE recently and I've got a couple of
questions related to the project manager which I could not find answers
to in the manual or by searchin the web.

1. Can I add a directory tree without including certain directories. In
particular I don't want to import the CVS and .svn directories.

2. Is is possible to reduce the length of the directory name displayed
in the project's file list area. I've got things like
file:/home/matt/src/blah/blah/blah which is a little hard to work with.
The ability to set a base directory for the project would be nice - any
directories under there could be relative, directories outside of the
project tree could be absolute.

Thanks, Matt