[wingide-users] Problem with my license.dat file

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:07:47 -0400 (EDT)

Looks like the file got corrupted somehow or can't be read for some
reason.  I can send you the license file again, but can't seem to find you
in our customer database under this name or email.  Can you email me your
customer number or other ordering info, such as company name, phone
number, or address under which the product was purchased?

Alternatively, email me what's left of the license file and I might be
able to see your customer info.

- Stephan