[wingide-users] Multiple monitor support

Wing IDE Support support at
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:15:08 -0400 (EDT)

Both of these are unfortunate problems with gtk1, which makes some overly
simplistic low-level assumptions on win32.  We looked at fixing this but
it's quite difficult.  Solving the problem will instead be part of our
move to gtk2, which is in progress but I don't have any estimates right
now for availability of product based on that.

Sorry about this.

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc