Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Multiple monitor support

Jed Burgess jed at osafoundation.org
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:55:04 -0700

I'm using Wing with a two monitor setup under XP, and there are several
problems when a Wing window is located on the secondary monitor.

- The scroll wheel does not work on a window that is located on the
secondary monitor.  If the window spans both monitors, then scrolling
will work if the cursor is on the side of the window located on the
primary monitor, but not if it is located within the part of the window
contained on the second monitor.

- When I click on a menu of a window located on the secondary monitor,
the drop down menu appears on the primary monitor.  If my secondary
monitor is located to the left of the primary one, the menu appears on
the far left of the primary monitor.  If the secondary monitor is
located to the right of the primary one, then the menu appears at the
far right of the primary monitor.

Is there a setting somewhere that I can set to improve multiple monitor
support or are there perhaps fixes in the works?

Thanks,
Jed