Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Editor view navigation

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:53:07 -0400 (EDT)

Have you tried the Next View, Previous View, and Most Recent Document
commands in the File menu (each w/ a key binding as given in the menu)?

This doesn't entirely address your request but I wanted to make sure
you're aware of this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc