[wingide-users] Editor view navigation craig.d.bryant at
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:48:46 -0700

Feature request: when I have a lot of editor views
(all but one hidden), and I am bouncing back and
forth between 2 or 3 files, it would be nice to
be able to navigate amongst those most recently
visible views without having to remember the filenames.
One idea: browser style forward and back buttons.
Another idea: sort the hidden editor views based on
recent usage rather than alphabetical, though I dont
like this idea as much.

Thanks for listening.

Craig Bryant
Wireless Product Line Software Engineering, Tektronix, Inc
MS 50-310, PO Box 500, Beaverton, OR 97077
(503) 627-1452 fax:(503) 627-4090